Job Title: Genesys Advisor
Department & Team: Customer Success
Location: Sydney or Melbourne
This role is the prime representative of the Genesys Care organisation in Australia and New Zealand, both internally with our account teams and externally with our customers and partners. This resource is charged with helping those mentioned understand the value and strategy of the Customer Success organisation and how our Genesys Care offerings help our customers achieve their business outcomes.
• Work with our customers and partners on a regular basis to articulate the role of Genesys Care in their overall engagement with Genesys.
• Drive adoption of Genesys Care components to ensure value is delivered.
• Strong collaboration with Account Executive / SE / Sales Leadership to deliver Genesys Care revenue and to leverage the renewal cycle to drive license and services projects Up selling of higher-value Genesys Care programs and add-on options
• Utilize internal resources and bring subject matter experts together to ensure a holistic customer strategy.
• Manage presentations and Executive Business Reviews with our customers and partners on a regular basis.
• Attend customer meetings with the broader account team to discuss adoption and utilisation of Care deliverables.
• Educate our partners and customers on the strategy and objectives of Customer Success and how to partner with Genesys to achieve business objectives.
• Build relationships with key stakeholders in Genesys to leverage best practices for Customer Success and act as a conduit for our customers into the Genesys ecosystem.
• Meet the quota number.
• Drive the strategy and ensure it aligns with Genesys Care policies and initiatives.
• Drive revenue growth to achieve the regional number.
• Collaborate with the account team to understand migration opportunities and act as the trusted advisor to our customers when Cloud or other platform considerations are being made
• Adhoc duties as advised by Management.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to express thoughts verbally to both internal and external stakeholders
• Experience communicating and presenting in a corporate situation to broad groups
• Ability to negotiate and demonstrate sound judgement in fluid, fast paced settings
• Flexibility to accommodate a schedule that is not strictly 9 - 5pm
• Communicates regularly with customers, colleagues and management
• Uses computer frequently.
• Travels to customer and business meeting sites as required (roughly 40% of time)
• Potential International travel (roughly 2 - 3 times per year)
• Due to alignment requirements with sales team this role is office based only
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the centre of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics #LI-MP1
Back to top