GAX Full Stack Developer / Manager
About us: Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Job Description: GAX (Genesys Administrator Extension) is a Web and backend based product for configuration and administration of Genesys Platform. The candidate will be responsible for maintenance and enhancement of this product in the role of a technical lead/manager of a 6-8 member team.
- BS in CS or related disciplines and 10 years industry experience.
- Must be technically hands on and have extensive full stack extensive in complex web based applications.
- Must have technically led development teams in guiding and planning work with local team members as well as interfacing with remote management teams. Management experience is optional.
- Must have done backend development using Java, and optionally PHP, Python or .Net. Should have worked with DBs like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server. Experience with Spring, Hibernate and other backend technologies desirable.
- Must have experience creating APIs that are well structured and well documented for easy and intuitive usage by the front-end.
- Must be comfortable with both Linux and Windows environments.
- AWS Cloud experience helpful but not a must.
- Should have excellent communication skills and a flair for getting things done.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top