FN07P2 - Accountant 2
Accountant – Latin America
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking an experienced Accountant to join our accounting and finance team. The Accountant will report to our Manager, Latin America and will be responsible for assisting with accounting functions for Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Chile, and Venezuela. Duties will include the preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, developing and maintaining account reconciliations. The successful candidate will also work with the Local Accountants in Latin America on collecting information for third party audits, reconciliation of local book for fiscal purposes.
- Prepare Journal entries for daily operations
- Follow our company's established accounting processes
- Support accounts payable activities
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Provide analyses or explanations of balances/transactions if required
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 2 years' experience in accounting or related field
- Proficient in Excel, Word and knowledge of any EDPS.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Spanish/English)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Language skills required: Spanish & English
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top