Financial Analytics/Marketing Internship
The Financial Analytics and Strategy Team (FAST) supports global sales teams with financial justification, analytics and benchmarking. The intern will work with the Financial Analytics and Strategic Team with preparing customer facing documents including but not limited to presentations, benchmark documents, and financial analyses, assist with developing and writing documentation of processes, improving current documentation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with FAST members to create and write documentation
- Work with FAST on improving presentation materials
- Create new documentation
- Create customer success case studies relating to ROI and TCO analyses
- Bachelor's Degree in or pursuing degree in English, Marketing, or Business Administration
- Business writing experience or other relevant subject
- Experience with writing or communicating persuasively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Presentation skills (in person, webinar, writing)
- Team player
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Time management
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Story telling
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top