Finance Customer Service Specialist
The FinanceCustomer Service Specialist (FCS) is responsible for the timely and accurateprocessing and managing orders, invoicing, and license management for assignedcustomer accounts. This position isresponsible for resolving customer issues submitted into the ServiceNowticketing system in a timely manner.
- Proactively interact with Genesys/Interactive resources in finance, legal, sales, and services to ensure accurate processing and invoicing of sales orders, PureCloud, annual maintenance renewal, professional services, education and other invoices type for assigned accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Set up and maintain comprehensive and accurate billing records, including current customer information. Ensure that all records are updated in appropriate internal systems.
- Bill transactions on a timely basis and within month/quarter/year end deadlines.
- Research and solve license management issues including software product upgrades and trial/evaluation licensing.
- Work with Collections team to resolve any billing issues and generate credit memos or revised invoices
- Generate third party licensing.
- Utilize ServiceNow ticketing system to track resolution of team issues
- In order to meet month end, quarter end and year-end deadlines, working overtime, weekends and holidays may be required in order to meet these deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to actively listen and learn
- Ability tomulti-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Ability towork in a team environment
- Ability totake initiative and be proactive
- Ability towork independently and be resourceful
- Knowledge of MicrosoftDynamics AX and NetSuite is a plus
- Salesforce.comknowledge preferred.
- Customerservice skills
- Creative andcritical thinking skills
- Organizationaland clerical skills
- Flexible andadaptable
- Bachelor'sdegree or equivalent in work experience
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of theworld's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the centerof everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great businessoutcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's#1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silosand build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and anever-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by topindustry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagementsolutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesysblog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity inthe workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and otherprotected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top