Finance Customer Service Specialist
The Finance Customer Service Specialist (FCS) is responsible for the timely and accurate processing and managing orders, invoicing, and license management for assigned customer accounts. This position is responsible for resolving customer issues submitted into the ServiceNow ticketing system in a timely manner.
- Proactively interact with Genesys/Interactive resources in finance, legal, sales, and services to ensure accurate processing and invoicing of sales orders, PureCloud, annual maintenance renewal, professional services, education and other invoices type for assigned accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Set up and maintain comprehensive and accurate billing records, including current customer information. Ensure that all records are updated in appropriate internal systems.
- Bill transactions on a timely basis and within month/quarter/year end deadlines.
- Research and solve license management issues including software product upgrades and trial/evaluation licensing.
- Work with Collections team to resolve any billing issues and generate credit memos or revised invoices
- Generate third party licensing.
- Utilize ServiceNow ticketing system to track resolution of team issues
- In order to meet month end, quarter end and year-end deadlines, working overtime, weekends and holidays may be required in order to meet these deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to actively listen and learn
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and NetSuite is a plus
- Salesforce.com knowledge preferred.
- Customer service skills
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Organizational and clerical skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top