Field Marketing Manager- North America
Location: Virtual Office in the West - Candidate must be based in Mountain or Pacific time zone
1 position - Commercial Sales
1 position - Enterprise Sales
- Develops and drives innovative integrated marketing strategies digital and physical to meet and exceed marketing and sales objectives.
- Monitors results and makes ongoing enhancements and adjustments to strategies and programs as required.
- Ability to work with data and analyze performance reports.
- Builds and maintains a strong relationship with key stakeholders to ensure Sales/Marketing alignment on all programs.
- Works closely with sales to identify, develop, and promote customer successes.
- Ensures voice of the field for their sub-region is inherent in all builds and shares responsibility for the success of all programs.
- Manages the allocated Marketing budget to drive optimized investment and ROI.
- Selects and manages outside agencies and keeps strong relationships to ensuring the optimized use of marketing budget and to delivering innovative demand generation programs.
- Partner work with partners to drive demand gen and channel relationships.
- 5+ years of marketing experience (events, webinars, digital marketing, partner programs, etc.)
- Bachelor´s degree in Marketing or a related experience is required
- Understand or knowledge Enterprise market in either NA sub-region (West and East) or Commercial knowledge nationwide
- Knowledge of integration strategies of digital and field events.
- Knowledge of lead generation and sales cycles for revenue growth
- Minimum of 50% travel required.
- Experience navigating marketing applications
- Track record of partnering with a high energy, direct sales force
- Proven presentation skills, visualizing complex content and managing critical questions
- Strong communications skills
- Desire to tackle challenging and diverse tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively across various teams
- Professionalism, resourcefulness and judgment with strong work ethic
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1
Back to top