The Corporate Services Admin is responsible for the on-site and overall day-to-day management and operation of the Genesys offices in Daly City, CA. You will assure the functions of the Corporate Services Department to provide an efficient and safe working environment for employees and their activities by using best business practices to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of our employees.
The Corporate Services Admin will maintain a strong focus on customer service and the employee experience by ensuring our offices are set up with the proper equipment, tools and resources.
This position will report to the Senior Facilities Manager in Daly City, CA and get direction from the Corporate Services Lead when applicable.
In the role of Corporate Services Administrator position, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Help close local physical employee request via iTrack or Service Now tracking system
- Assisting with employee work spaces and moves, coordination with movers, vendors and staff members as required
- Help assist with physical corrective issues and task from Monthly Hazard Walk-through
- Replenish soda vending machines, per schedule throughout office and floors
- Responsible for checking DCO water tower on weekly basis with detailed record keeping of tower status
- Replenish hand sanitizer stations throughout office and floors
- Deliver copy paper at primary copy machines and maintain tidiness of copy rooms on office floors
- Communicate and uphold office policies, procedures and standards
- Review and/or escalate special requests, including office ergonomics
- Maintain relationship with IT representative to ensure customer service levels to employees are kept to a high standard
- Clean and prep all unassigned/empty cubes and offices throughout the DCO facility
- Process receiving goods for the various business units for Facilities CAPEX and Non-CAPEX items
- Member of ERT (Emergency Response Team) to ensure a safe and secure facility during security and evacuation procedures
- Other primary duties as assigned
- Prepare conference room, Café G and all open areas for meetings when requested
- Coordinate and assist with small/large interoffice moves when requested
- Assist in basic reconfigurations of cubes or offices when requested
- Other secondary duties as assigned
- Self-Starter and Self Sufficient
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Team Player with excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Able to work in dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office 3654 (email, Spreadsheets, Calendar, etc.)
- Skype for Business and/or Pure Cloud proficiency preferred
- Time Management and Pro-activeness skills a must
- Full-Time position with possible over-time (when required and proper notification)
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top