External Reporting Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join us in this newly created role.
The key aspects of the role will be; the managing of statutory accounting and reporting for our legal entities in EMEA, coordination of the statutory accounts preparation process including local statutory audits and performing tax returns and central bank/statistical reporting for all Genesys EMEA legal entities (over 15 legal entities and branches including holding and operational entities across several countries).
The primary responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the statutory timetable and statutory accounts and tax return preparation process for EMEA.
- Co-ordination, preparation and review of Local GAAP Statutory financial statements, for 15 EMEA legal entities, in cooperation with, as appropriate, EMEA finance team and external service providers. Ensuring that we meet all filing deadlines.
- Ensuring that tax returns, including estimates of payments on account are prepared and filed on time and that taxation, including deferred tax is correctly accounted for
- Reviewing and/or maintenance of comprehensive US GAAP to IFRS/Local GAAPs bridging statements for all entities and periods.
- Preparation and/or management of deliverables to external service provider(s) for compilation services.
- Coordination of statistical reporting for central banks and other governmental agencies.
- Assisting in the development of reports/tools/processes to facilitate the systemization of US GAAP to Local GAAPs financial statement conversion/reconciliation.
- Extensive involvement in the co-ordination of statutory audit deliverables.
- Ad hoc reporting requirements as necessary including in support of Tax, Treasury and Corporate Controlling.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, RA or equivalent)
- Highly suitable for an individual leaving practice with experience in combined US GAAP/Local statutory audits and/or the preparation of multi country statutory reporting
- Managerial experience with managing projects or process flows
- Solid statutory reporting background.
- Solid knowledge of UK/ IFRS and/ or Dutch GAAP. Knowledge of other European local GAAPs is beneficial
- Comfortable moving between US GAAP Corporate reporting and Local GAAP statutory reporting
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Excel
- Caseware experience preferred
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top