This position will provide support for the Chief Financial Officer by efficiently managing the executives’ time, providing information necessary for decision making, and anticipating, monitoring and resolving issues and problems. Using keen verbal and written communication and excellent customer service skills, the Executive Assistant interacts with diverse staff at all levels within the company and external clients.
- Provide high level support to the executive and manage complex, ever-changing calendars
- Assess the urgency and importance of situations and take appropriate action to determine the necessary level of senior management involvement
- Plan, organize and prepare for complex meetings including: communicating meeting details to members, arranging meeting venue and equipment/catering needs, compose and/or work with others to prepare agenda, ensure relevant materials are ready for meetings and/or review, providing day-of-event support, etc.
- Create and revise complex PowerPoint presentations; incorporate content from multiple contributors; drafts, reviews, and edits content to deliver a cohesive final and accurate document
- Work diplomatically with contributors to negotiate timely delivery of projects and appropriately escalate issues to ensure deadlines are met
- Provide travel support including making travel arrangements, preparing trip itineraries, gathering receipts and submitting for reimbursement, and/or maintaining records for filing personal taxes, as applicable.
- Assist in the budget administration process, invoice administration and monthly credit card reconciliation.
- Anticipate potential outcomes of actions or decisions, consult with the executive take appropriate action to ensure outcomes are consistent with objectives
- Act as a proactive troubleshooter with responsibility for making correct and often rapid judgments about forwarding questions and requests to managers
- Research, obtain and analyze gathered information to resolve problems
- Track progress of issues and projects to final resolution
- Implement, interpret, and apply current administrative policies and procedures
- Collaborate with others across the Genesys to achieve goals (including department, division and individual goals) in support of the mission
- 15 yeas of corporate experience as an Executive Assistant
- High level of diplomacy and confidentiality
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to get along with all levels of management
- Team player
- Independent worker
- Grace under fire
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with others and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Work experience demonstrating the ability to exercise a high degree of discretion
- Ability to prioritize, meet tight deadlines, and effectively handle changing priorities
- Highly organized and ability in managing multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently, with guidance and direction from manager, or as part of a team as the situation requires
- Exercises independent judgment when making decisions on matters of significance
- Proficiency in keyboarding with outstanding spelling, proofreading, punctuation and grammar
- Computer proficiency and advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, preferably 2013), Google, Adobe Acrobat Professional and other applications
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top