Executive Administrative Assistant
This role reports to the Manager – Admin & Facility – India and includes day to day responsibility of the administration and facility activities of the Genesys office located in Chennai, India.
- Day to day administration of activities in India offices
- Facility maintenance and repairs
- Handle office housekeeping, electricians and security staff
- Coordination with building managements and vendors for repair works
- Order and maintain stationery and other office consumables and materials.
- Planning, Purchasing & Maintaining of office assets.
- Manage Cafeteria and food arrangement.
- Regularization of AMC with outside service agencies
- Safety and security management.
- Raise purchase orders in Coupa
- Record keeping and maintaining of an effective filing system for all correspondence and records pertaining to the role
- Identify and initiate process improvements
- Other adhoc projects and duties as required and directed by the line manager.
- Strong computer literacy, particularly excel and word, experience
- Strong desire to meet/exceed targets and deliver within deadlines
Teamwork skill , Leadership and Management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal effectively with both internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Be a team player and willing to take on additional projects or workload, when required
- Displays initiative and drive, constantly looking for ways to improve processes to promote efficiency or strengthen control
- High degree of accuracy and reliability
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top