EN07T3 - Sr. Software QA Analyst
Genesys is a leading provider ofmulti-channel customer experience and contact center solutions. With over 3,500customers in 80 countries, Genesys orchestrates more than 100 million customerinteractions every day across the contact center and back office. Genesys helpscustomers power optimal customer experiences that deliver consistent, seamlessand personalized experiences across all touch-points, channels and interactions
Job Title: Senior QA Engineer
Department & Team: Digital QA
Location: Chennai, India
With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. We are looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to).
- Development, documentation, and execution of automated and manual tests across all stages of the product development lifecycle following best practices and methods
- Develop and maintain automated test environments for the assigned projects
- Estimate project test efforts, create test strategy, test plan and test cases for new projects
- Work collaboratively with product manager, development, QA, and technical publication teams during all stages of software development life cycle
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and good engineering judgment in anticipating and solving various engineering problems
- 7 years' experience in software testing and/or development
- 7 years of practical experience with test automation tools
- 7 year of test automation/design experience
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language, preferably Java or Python
- Experience in building automated test infrastructure and tools
- Practical experience in testing of distributed systems (debugging techniques / fault isolation)
- Experience with version control systems such as Mercurial, defect tracking and test management systems such as Jira/Zephyr
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience in collecting competitive intelligence and mapping market/industry segments
- Experience in building and maintaining of Cloud based automated test environments
- Practical experience in testing of microservice-based applications
- Experience with Azure Service Fabric
- Experience in development of test methodology, test procedures and test tools for software performance evaluation
- Practical experience with testing of web-based application
- Practical experience with Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver
- Development and maintenance of automated tests under Jenkins
- Practical experience with Python and Java
- Practical experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customerexperiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we doand passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great businessoutcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trustthe industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannelcustomer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With astrong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first,Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader inboth cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesysvia www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook,YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in theworkplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and otherprotected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top