EN07T2 - Software QA Engineer
Opportunity For QA Automation Engineer - Genesys Telecom Labs.
Location : Chennai.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in over 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate seamless omnichannel customer journeys and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions.
The primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Development, documentation, and execution of automated tests across all stages of the product development lifecycle following best practices and methods.
Verification of the issues resolved in the existing and newly developed parts of the product.
Estimate project test efforts, create test plan and test cases for the assigned projects.
Work collaboratively with product manager, development, QA, and technical publication teams during all stages of software development life cycle.
Technical Experience and Qualification requirements:
- BA or BS with 3 years' experience in software testing and/or development
- 2 or more years of practical experience with test automation
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language
- Ability to efficiently work alone and as part of a distributed multicultural team
- English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Practical experience with Java/JUnit
- Practical experience with Python
- Practical experience with Cucumber and SeleniumWebDriver
- Familiarity with software that allows continuous integration such as Jenkins.
- Experience with Mercurial and/or Git.
Personal Skills and Abilities:
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a distributed multicultural team
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Fluency in English.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top