EN07T2 - Software QA Engineer
About us: Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
JOB DESCRIPTION for GMS
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop test plans, test environment and test scenarios for new product features
- Improve test efficiency by adapting an automated approach
- Introduce and promote best practices to other team members
- Should have 2-5 years of IT experience in software testing/automation
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Should be a good team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Proficiency in a scripting language, such as Python/Ruby
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience with Source control such as Mercurial/GIT
- Knowledge of SOAP/ REST APIs
Familiarity with the following is a bonus:
- Genesys framework/routing/IVR
- Cloud concepts
- Amazon AWS
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top