EN07T2 - Software QA Engineer
Opportunity For QA Engineer Role - Genesys Telecom Labs, Chennai.
Location : Chennai.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in over 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate seamless omnichannel customer journeys and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions.
Genesys Voice Platform (GVP) is a software-only, standards-based voice portal that enables businesses to provide cost-effective customer interactions 24x7 for voice, video, and web-based interactions. Beyond traditional IVR (interactive voice response) systems, it provides touch-tone access to applications and incorporates speech recognition technology and video for conversational exchange to identify and resolve customer requests. GVP employs a VoiceXML-based media server for network service providers and enterprise customers. GVP directly supports RTP/VoIP network connections using SIP.
Role: Senior Software Engineer - QA
Expected Experience: 4 – 6 Years of experience in Testing and Validation
- Good understanding and working experience of SIP Testing
- Good Understanding of Computer Networks & Telecommunication
- Strong communication skills, quick learning and adaptability
- Testing knowledge including test planning, test scenario creation, load & performance testing, reporting of issues
- Experience in any Test Management / Defect Tracking System
Preferred Skills: (Not Mandatory)
- Knowledge on VoIP, Telecom Automation, SIPp scripting, Python, Perl
Candidate is required to
- Understand the product requirements and design
- Create test cases for requirements including test steps and expected results
- Execution of test scenarios and evaluate the results
- Go through diagnostic outputs / logs to understand the issues
- Use a test management / defect tracking system for reporting of test results
- Automate test cases using automation tools / techniques
- Involve in review / status meetings
- Possess strong communication skills to interface with other product groups and sites
- Understand the existing testing practices and also bring in improvements that can become best practices for the organization
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top