EN06T4 - Development Manager
Genesys is a leading provider of multi-channel customer experience and contact center solutions. With over 3,500 customers in 80 countries, Genesys orchestrates more than 100 million customer interactions every day across the contact center and back office. Genesys helps customers power optimal customer experiences that deliver consistent, seamless and personalized experiences across all touch-points, channels and interactions
Position: Development Manager
We are seeking for Development Manager who have passion and energy for software development with proven academic record. Candidates should demonstrate traits of the various aspects of design, development and testing of Enterprise Application Products.
Product: Genesys Interaction Analytics
Utilizing our patented Speech and Text analytics algorithms the Genesys Interaction Analytics solution help businesses to make better business decisions that are based on reliable and precise insights into what has happened.
- Should have 10 years of IT experience developing commercial software products in a Microsoft environment.
- Should be a graduate / post graduate in CSE or IT
- Should be a pass-out from reputed Engineering Colleges
- Should be willing to master new technologies quickly
- Should be interested in Innovation, R&D, & Coding/Debugging
- Should be willing to perform as an individual contributor
- Should be able to lead a team of 4-8 engineers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analysing the issues reported from customer sites, reproduce and fix defects, suggest methods for resolution
- Assessing customer deployment and providing recommendations
- Take ownership and responsibility for a few components in the project
- Analyse and finalize on the feature requests from customer/product management to be addressed
- Assessing product weaknesses and suggesting methods for improvement
- Developing good cross component knowledge to be able to suggest product architecture improvement
- Design and develop new product features / integrated solutions within estimated plans for development
- Provide inputs to the architecture about new modules and components
- Provide estimations of work effort for requirements/bug fixes
- Implement and unit test developed features / bug fixes
- Design and code reviews for product / cross product dependencies
- Work with QA to define a test plan and help them understanding the features / bug fixes
- Become source of innovative features/solutions to enhance our core business
- Design automation environment for unit test cases
- Co-ordinate between different teams across multiple geographical locations
Skills & Tools
- Excellent analytical, debugging and communication skills
- Experience working with C# and VB.NET
- Strong MS-SQL knowledge
- Experience developing modular user interfaces and familiarity with modern CSS frameworks, tools and workflow
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, Cookies, REST, JSON, Ajax, ASP.NET)
- Good understanding of OOPS is a MUST along with exposure to Object Oriented Design (OOD) & Analysis
- Well versed with multithreading concepts/programming & exposure to debugging tools/techniques
- Profiling with .NET and Windows platforms
- Experience with TDD (test-driven development) is an added advantage
- Knowledge of software configuration management tools and IDEs (such as Mercurial and MS
- Visual Studio respectively) is an added advantage
- Expert with Windows OS
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery models
- Knowledge of tools for Static / Dynamic Code Coverage
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top