Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 10,000 customers in 80 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Summary of the Position/Responsibilities:
The primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Participate in code reviews, develop test automation
- Estimate project test efforts, create test plan and test cases for new projects
- Work collaboratively with other development and QA teams during all stages of software development life cycle
- You will assist with issue resolution in the existing and newly developed parts of the product
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and good engineering judgment in anticipating and solving various engineering problems
- Understanding of modern Web Development (e.g. HTML5, CSS3, LESS, etc.)
- Ability to manually craft HTML and CSS
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a distributed multicultural team
- Fluency in English and excellent communication and writing skills
- Familiarity with the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching)
- Experience with Mercurial and/or GIT
- Familiarity with responsive web design techniques
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top