EN06T3 - Sr. Software Engineer
Genesys is the world's leading provider ofcustomer service and contact software — with more than 4,000 customers in 80countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation andexperience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring theirpeople, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today'scustomer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 millioninteractions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement anddifferentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channelcustomer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimizeprocesses and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Title: Senior Software Engineer
You are a well-rounded software developer who knows how to createrobust high-performance software, and can develop prototypes quickly. The workis challenging, creative, fast paced and intellectually stimulating.
Doyou want to help us build next-generation communications and customer facing applications?
Weare looking for high performers that consistently demonstrate an unusual levelof commitment, competence and creativity. Your responsibilities will cover include design,development, implementation and testing of components that work within a largerproduct suite.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5 years of programming experience in Java
- 3 years of experience with HTTP/Rest interfaces implementation.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OSs families.
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Strong unit testing and code organization
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery processes, Jenkins tool
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Readiness to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of HTTP/Rest-based protocols principals
- Experience in cloud computing technologies
- Experience in reporting applications development.
- Experience with NoSQL data bases
- Proficiency using a source control system
- Knowledge of Java, C , C#, Python or other languages is a plus.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billionof the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at thecenter of everything we do and passionately believe that great customerengagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in morethan 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform toorchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and buildlasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and anever-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by topindustry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagementsolutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube,LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in theworkplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and otherprotected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top