EN06T3 - Sr. Software Engineer
Genesys is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Software Engineer to work on an agile team maintaining and developing new features for our PureConnect product.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, self-motivated and a strong developer with a deep understanding of the C programming language and ReSTful web service interfaces. The position will require a thorough understanding of modern software development techniques and working in an agile team. The candidate must show the capacity to work in an enterprise software development environment, use source control tools effectively, coordinate with quality assurance, installation, documentation, localization and project management. To be effective the candidate must be self-motivated, work well in a team and independently and be a good communicator.
- Work with team members to define, design, implement and support our C based server components and ReSTful interfaces.
- Multitask in order to support existing products and make progress on new products
- Communicate well in order to gather requirements, build consensus and report progress to others.
- Work on a team employing agile strategies in order to meet delivery dates and other goals.
- Ability to be thorough and detailed oriented in looking at all aspects of the solution including: localization, licensing, scalability, memory management, bandwidth, latency, automated testing, security and compliance.
- Must be committed to continuous learning, experimenting and applying cutting edge techniques, technologies, and software paradigms
- A demonstrated ability to generate great software design and great code, very quickly, with relatively few bugs
- A very fast learner with experience across several programming languages and technologies, with the ability to quickly become an expert on new technologies and approaches.
- 8 years of experience in a development role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputed institution
- Solid concepts in Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Design.
- Proven experience with design and implementation of critical product features and frameworks.
- High degree of expertise in C and ReST interfaces
- Excellent English communication skills.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top