EN06T3 - Sr. Software Engineer
About us: Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Summary of the Position/Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- The WFM UI runs inside the browser and will use swagger-based interface to communicate with WFM C backend.
- Participate in code reviews, develop test automation
- Work collaboratively with other development and QA teams during all stages of software development life cycle
- You will assist with issue resolution in the existing and newly developed parts of the product
- Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and good engineering judgment in anticipating and solving various engineering problems
- Should be pass-out from reputed Engineering College in CSE or IT or ECE
- Must have thorough understanding of modern Web Development (e.g. HTML5, CSS3, LESS, etc.)
- Ability to manually craft HTML and CSS
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a distributed multicultural team
- Fluency in English and excellent communication and writing skills
- Familiarity with the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching)
- Experience with Mercurial and/or GIT
- Familiarity with responsive web design techniques
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top