EN06T3 - Sr. Software Engineer
Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contactsoftware — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its morethan 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys isuniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customerchannels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesyssoftware directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing thevalue of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by drivingpersonalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customerservice across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance ofcustomer-facing employees.
We are looking for an engineer who would be able to contribute to theproduct evolution, development process automation, and devops capabilities forcloud.
- Contribute to the product evolution, development process automation, and devops capabilities for cloud
- You will grow as a developer and be involved in many aspects of the product lifecycle
- Including deployment into the Genesys cloud worldwide using the latest DevOps best practices.
- 6 years of Software Development Experience
- Best Practices / Experience in development process / development pipeline / automation
- Great Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Java / Eclipse (or equivalent)
- Mercurial/Git, Python, Jenkins
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with CTI and related technologies
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in theworkplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-GS
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top