EN06T3 - Sr. Software Engineer
Genesys is a leading provider of multi-channel customer experienceand contact center solutions. With over 3,500 customers in 80 countries,Genesys orchestrates more than 100 million customer interactions every dayacross the contact center and back office. Genesys helps customers poweroptimal customer experiences that deliver consistent, seamless and personalizedexperiences across all touch-points, channels and interactions
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Department & Team: Digital
Reports to: Development Director
Location: Chennai, India
You are a well-rounded software developer who knows how to create robust high-performance software, and can develop prototypes quickly. The work is challenging, creative, fast paced and intellectually stimulating.
Do you want to help us build next-generation communications and customer facing applications?
We are looking for high performers that consistently demonstrate an unusual level of commitment, competence and creativity. Your responsibilities will cover include design, development, implementation and testing of components that work within a larger product suite.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to). In doing this, look to describe what must be accomplished, how it must be done, and why.
- Design, development and implementation of components
- Testing of components
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 7 year experience UI applications development using .Net/C#, WPF
- Strong knowledge of XAML, LINQ, JSON
- Knowledge of HTTP/Rest-based protocols principals
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OSs families
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Strong unit testing and code organization
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery processes, Jenkins tool
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Readiness to learn new technologies
- Experience in cloud computing technologies
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL data bases
- Proficiency using a source control system
- Knowledge of Java, C , C#, Python or other languages is a plus
Genesys®powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year.We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believethat great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customerexperience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminatesilos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovationand a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognizedby top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customerengagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com,Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in theworkplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and otherprotected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top