EN02X4 - Senior Manager, Development
Opportunity For Sr. Manager - Development, Genesys Telecom Labs, Chennai
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Job Location : Chennai
Summary Of Role :
You will be joining a dynamic group of geographically distributed engineers who enjoy contributing to a highly scalable set of cloud products.
Agile experience is a must. We live by it and release cloud and on-premise products every iteration.
You will continue and drive to completion implementation of our CD pipeline into an AWS environment.
While working with our Product Leads and Customer Care team you will drive new feature implementation, manage change requests and ensure that customer discovered defects get fixed in a timely manner.
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning monthly releasable iterations with PM.
- Breaking iterations into sprints.
- Managing sprint delivery and sprint retrospective.
- Code reviews (Java, Python).
- Working with our QA team to ensure successful certification of our deliverables.
- Working with DevOps team to ensure smooth cloud releases.
- Continual progress towards more automation from testing to releases.
- Being main POC for Care team who work with our customers and assist in troubleshooting of issues
- Being main POC for other teams that use our APIs
- On-going production support and AWS cost management.
Personal Skills and Abilities:
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work well in a distributed multicultural team
- Ability to build consensus on difficult issues
- Excellent communication skills to interact with other product groups and sites
- Fluency in English
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top