EMEA Digital Marketing Associate
Reporting to the EMEA Digital Marketing Director, you will be responsible for supporting the execution of global demand generation programs across the region with a specific focus on French-speaking countries.
The ideal candidate will have experience in rolling out digital campaigns (paid search, social media, display, email) and seeking new platforms to generate demand as well as increase traffic to our company websites.
The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Update EMEA websites with new content in line with global campaigns and local initiatives
- Implement SEM and SEO campaigns under the EMEA and global teams' guidance
- Roll out paid social media campaigns to complement centrally driven programs
- Manage blog and organic social media channels updates
- Work with local and EMEA digital agency when required
- Localise and build email/nurture streams in line with EMEA requirements
- Campaign/program reporting
- Digital native/savvy with 2-3 years' experience, either agency-side or in a similar role within a B2B environment
- Full fluency in English & French.
- Good understanding of social media landscape and experience in running paid campaigns
- SEM and SEO campaign management (ability to understand reporting in Google Adwords a must)
- IT industry experience an advantage but not essential as long as you have a keen interest in technology
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a remote environment
- Marketo & SFDC knowledge will be a strong advantage
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top