Director, Product Management - Services
The Director of Product Management for Services will be responsible for creating value for our customers through the creation of new and refinement of existing services offerings and helping them realize business outcomes enabled by our products through the alignment of operations, care, education, and services.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong business acumen and previous services experience. The director will be responsible for growing revenue generating opportunities, increasing product adoption through the services offerings being created, aligning to SMART and other key company initiatives, and helping Genesys innovate its approach to delivering value to our customers.
- Develop new customer success products or programs to execute against the needs of the business and own the full product lifecycle from inception to market launch with a dedication to ongoing care and refinement
- Partner with key stakeholders across Development, Professional Services, Care, Sales, Marketing, and our customers to capture detailed requirements, test hypothesis, build processes, and any work required as inputs to the current initiatives.
- Analyze initiatives for ROI and opportunities to drive financial and operational excellence and growth.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to initiate and drive enablement and adoption.
- Manage day-to-day activities required for the success of the programs and ensure that activities and deliverables are executed in a timely fashion with high quality.
- 10 years in a product or program management role with preference given to candidates who have had prior experience building B2B or B2C services programs and taking them to market
- Strong executive-level communication and presentation skills
- Advanced financial knowledge and business acumen
- Strong analytics and structured problem solving skills
- High degree of detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Quantitative Bachelor degree. M.B.A. preferred.
- Communicates regularly with colleagues and management.
- Able to work non-standard hours as needed to collaborate with international colleagues.
- Communicates with customers, discerns key issues and recommends solutions.
- Compiles project information from multiple sources and writes documentation.
- May require frequent travel up to 35% if based outside of Indianapolis, Indiana.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top