Director, Information Security and Compliance
- Daly City, CA
As Genesys continues to move to the Cloud, Security and Compliance is a key focus. You will be responsible for shaping the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company-wide Information Security program within Genesys. You will work with a global team responsible for managing all aspects of compliance with regulatory and industry standards relating to information security that may apply to the organization.
- Develops, maintains and executes the Information Security Program, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity (DR/BC) programs for the company.
- Develops and maintains architecture and operations of the technical security infrastructure for preventing and detecting intrusions to company network and applications
- Develops and maintains a robust security incident response plan to enable effective and timely response to security incidents
- Supports sales and marketing efforts in communicating with prospective and current customers about security posture, security programs, and product security.
- Program Management of our various compliance directives and audits: SOX, PCI, ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and others that may be required to support our growing business.
- Facilitates Annual Security and Compliance training, review, and acknowledgement
- Management of systems processes used to maintain compliance.
- Stays abreast of changes in the organization and/or geographic locations which may affect the Information Security Program.
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of Security Industry best practices and current/relevant security issues.
- Recruits, develops and retains staff required to fulfil the team mission.
- Collaborates with Information Systems, Infrastructure and Support teams to ensure that Ensures Genesys is successful overall with our Information Technology strategies.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- BS Management Information Systems, related discipline or equivalent industry experience with enterprise business applications.
- 10+ years' experience in Information Security Operations.
- Information Security certifications (CISSP, CISM) and technical security certifications (CCIE, CCSP) a plus.
- Hands on project experience with developing corporate Information Security Programs.
- Hands on technical experience in network security or application security domains is a plus
- Must be capable of managing multiple project priorities.
- Must be capable of collecting information from multiple sources and integrating the information to find creative ways to meet business needs.
- Must be capable of developing group consensus in cross functional project teams.
- 4+ years' direct personnel management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including performing presentations, and speaking in front of all levels of management.
- Self-starting, ability to work with minimal direct supervision; takes ownership.
- Strong team player; ability to lead peers in accomplishment of common goals
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Back to top