Director, Digital Marketing
The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for leading PPC media programs across multiple channels with a heavy focus on Google/Facebook/LinkedIn, reporting directly to the VP of Global Digital Demand Gen and working out of our headquarters in Daly City. You will be responsible for driving online customer acquisition through excellence in execution, and optimization of campaigns across multiple verticals, working cross-functionally with the campaign managers, editorial, and creative teams.
- Lead the development of digital marketing strategies and tactics to exceed CPA targets across Facebook, LinkedIn, Google search/display, Instagram, YouTube, Bing, and others.
- Develop full-funnel marketing strategies across a range of social/digital platforms, working with content marketing team to help shape the content, stories, and messaging to engage prospects at all stages of the buyer cycle.
- Leverage 3rd party as well as proprietary ad management tools to improve campaign building/management efficiency at scale
- Manage and track seven-figure media budget and sales projections while optimizing ROI
- Research new and emerging PPC trends and technologies, act as a thought leader to develop new strategies and integrate social tactics into multi-channel campaigns.
- Define and optimize cross-functional team structure and responsibilities for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- BA or BS from a top school with a solid GPA
- 5-7 years of relevant professional digital / online marketing experience with significant B2B /B2BC marketing experience, including managing SEM, paid social, video, display, mobile advertising, and remarketing programs
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel (i.e. formulas, if statements, pivot tables, formatting)
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Immaculate written and verbal communication
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Previous work experience in telco, customer service or other customer interface/data driven fields
- Previous work experience in performance marketing, media buying, lead generation, or related spaces
- Previous startup experience
- Experience working with analytical software (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, Tableau etc.)
- Experience using offline PPC management tools (i.e. Facebook Power Editor, Google AdWords Editor, Microsoft Bing Ads Editor)
- Experience using third party ad management platforms (i.e. Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick, Nanigans, Smarty.io, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments to analyze and inform optimization of content, landing page and user funnels.
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Blueprint Certified
Competitive salary and performance compensation
Generous Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance benefit for all employees and dependents
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top