Digital Marketing Manager
The idealcandidate is someone who has a strong background building and executingintegrated digital marketing campaigns for B2B companies, is results driven,thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a strong strategic thinker, and ispassionate about customer experience. We help companies all over the worlddeliver great customer experience, which is a key driver for business successat Genesys.
The primary responsibilitiesfor this role include (but are not limited to). Develop and execute integrateddigital marketing campaigns, both online and traditional, in partnership withcross functional teams. Measure your marketing funnel and pipeline as itrelates to your solutions areas to monitor success of your programs. Work withinternal/external resources to create compelling content and assets that aretied to your key programs and solutions. Facilitate a strong workingrelationship with teams you work with like content, product marketing, field,sales, etc.
- BA/BS degree, MS or MBA a plus.
- Comfortable using customer relationship software and marketingautomation software, Salesforce and Marketo a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing in a B-to-B technologycompany.
- Proven experience building segmented, integrated digital marketingstrategies that incorporate multiple channels.
- Strong digital marketing experience.
- SEO, PPC and paid social media experience a plus.
- Technical foundation, with the ability to translate technical orproduct information into compelling marketing messaging and campaigns.
- Proven experience creating marketing materials for sales, demandgeneration, website content, product literature, data sheets, and otherpromotional collateral and communications.
- Strong prioritization, organizational, and project managementskills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, leadprojects, lead project teams, and work collaboratively as a team member.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate on projects with peopleinside and outside the company.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead cross functional meetings, while keeping team andprojects on track.
- Prior experience with a customer experience solution provider aplus.
Genesys® powersmore than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We putthe customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe thatgreat customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customerexperience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminatesilos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovationand a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognizedby top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customerengagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter,Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is anequal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluatequalified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexualorientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-AP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top