Opportunity For Dev Ops Developer - Genesys Telecom Labs.
Location : Chennai.
Summary of the Position:
As part of the Engineering Team, you will be responsible for ownership of automated deployment and upgrade software of a few Genesys products. The work involves not only interacting with the developers but also working closely with the Operations and Solution QA teams to ensure our product follows standards and best practices within Genesys and the industry.
Qualification / Skills Desired:
- BS in CS or related disciplines 5 years industry experience
- Must have worked in a DevOps role for 2 years
- Must know Chef, Docker very well and have worked with AWS Cloud
- OS Environment – must be very comfortable with Linux/Unix environment. Windows is desirable but optional.
- Unix Shell scripting – must be comfortable developing shell scripts based programs. Must know at least one shell very well.
- Knowledge of Python is required but Java is optional.
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills to make intra and inter team interactions with others clear and effective.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong sense of ownership with ability to take control of difficult and/or chaotic situations. Experience in supporting contact center environments (premise or cloud based) is preferred.Can handle high stress situations
Strong desire to do whatever it takes to make things work. A focus on good coding is necessary but not enough. Debugging problems with others, and often with incomplete information, will be common.
Requires working remotely with teams in N. America and Russia.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top