Customer Success Onboarding Specialist
- Manila, Philippines
Position: Customer Success Onboarding Specialist
Location: Manila, Philippines
Position Purpose :
The Customer Success Onboarding Specialist orchestrates the customer onboarding journey to accelerate product adoption and enable the customer to quickly realize the value they expected upon signing our contract.
Key Responsibilities :
The role of the Onboarding Specialist drives customer onboarding in partnership with the Genesys Advisor to deliver the optimal and applicable onboarding experience. As the subject matter expert for the onboarding process, the Specialist takes responsibility to navigate customers through the Onboarding journey.
The Specialist will utilize data, including onboarding trends, to execute tasks while blending automation and personal touch to deliver customer success during Onboarding. Responsibility includes supporting special projects related to onboarding activities and other customer success areas of focus.
Responsibilities / Job Duties :
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Execute the Onboarding Steps for Success for customers globally to accelerate time-to-value and ensure customers are referenceable.
- Partner with Genesys Advisors to monitor, track and address customer requests during Onboarding .
- Document customers' business outcomes and use cases tied to the use of Genesys Cloud solutions .
- Manage a program to drive account activations for all customers, globally .
- Facilitate internal knowledge share meetings and customer welcome calls .
- Coordinate and document readiness leading up to customer's "Go-Live" production date .
- Deliver training on best practices and key resources during Onboarding .
- Coordinate processes with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Professional Services, Customer Care and Product Management .
- Detect early signals of customers at-risk during onboarding, and provide path to mitigate .
- Improve and execute internal and external processes to drive efficiencies such as tracking account assignments, contract changes and customer credits .
- Provide customers with helpful resources and timely solutions to support onboarding, into steady state production .
- Document necessary updates in Salesforce to ensure accurate account assignment, communication delivery and service enablement .
- Continually develop expertise in onboarding areas such as networking, product features and training plans to share best practices with customers and create a frictionless onboarding experience .
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years' experience in an Operations, Product, or Specialists role within a B2B organization
- At least 1+ years of relevant experience in technology, SaaS, or Contact Center
- Experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or similar customer-facing role
- Familiarity with CX (industry and technology) to drive consultative approach to customer interactions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with high level of comfort working with a diverse set of customers
- Excellent time-management skills with a high attention to detail and organization
- Experience in working with a team to identify process failures and improvements, and continuously improve business processes
- Ability to use our basic business tools effectively: e-mail, spreadsheets, business collaboration tools and file sharing
- Prior experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM) required, familiarity with Gainsight, Totango or other Customer Success platforms desirable
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- You have an enthusiasm for technology, actionable data and spreadsheets
- Self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn new skills in a changing environment.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to creatively solve problems using various tools/processes
- Open to flexible shift assignments
- Experience working with indirect sales channel
- Experience applying Genesys technology to achieve our Customers CX goals
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top