Customer Success Manager
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Location: Manila, Philippines
Role Summary: The Genesys Advisor (Customer Success Manager) ensures we fulfill Customer Success' mission of bringing the best of Genesys to the customer, and vice versa, to deliver great business outcomes. This individual contributor will be part of a team that orchestrates the customer journey using automation, self-service, and low-touch methods that enables them to support large numbers of smaller and/or self-sufficient customers.
As the GA, you own ultimate responsibility for the portfolio's renewal and expansion.
A person who is a good fit for this role has the ability to:
- See/identify recurring patterns in customer behavior along a customer journey
- Understand the underlying causes of those recurring patterns and what that means for customers
- Conceive/design/deliver automated/low-touch customer engagements that address causes/needs
- Understand and operate in an on-line community to influence behavior and attitudes
- Communicate effectively with customers using digital channels: chat, SMS, email, community and social media.
- Develop x-functional processes and commitments to support proactive customer journeys and successful outcomes
- Customer Metrics: NPS, and other Customer Adoption & Advocacy measures
- Internal Metrics: Revenue, Gross and Net ACV Retention, PureSuccess Adoption
Job Responsibilities :
- Engage with customers at key milestones or touchpoints using digital channels, primarily chat, SMS and email.
- Be active in the Customer Community: draw customers in to be active members, provide solutions and guidance through community engagement, and monitor customer community engagement metrics.
- Own and manage the critical engagement points in the customer lifecycle, particularly during Onboarding and Renewal.
- Create individualized Customer Success Plans (CSP) using pre-designed templates and customized with customer input provided through asynchronous engagement.
- Provide customers with periodic updates on CSP objectives and activities.
- Execute communications programs to nurture customers for advocacy (references, on-line product reviews, published success stories, GCAP membership, social media support etc.).
- Establish a regular cadence for Business Reviews.
- Drive continuous improvement of Net Promoter Scores.
- Work with the team to prepare and deliver periodic Territory Reviews internally to management team.
- Proactively monitor the overall health of the portfolio as it relates to CSM@Scale (engagement, efficiency, advocacy) and Revenue metrics.
- Drive a strong renewal process that delivers high retention rates, grows the ACV (committed revenue) and promotes overall recurring revenue growth.
- Provide regular Revenue Forecasts with crystal clear transparency of Upsides and Risks - along with proactive plans to eliminate all risks and seize all upsides.
- Identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities to bring to Sales and collaborate with Sales to drive incremental bookings.
Customer Journey Orchestration:
- Orchestrate customer engagement [and PureSuccess service model] using automation and defined customer journeys.
- Prioritize and complete scheduled, triggered and manual Calls to Action (CTAs) to efficiently and effectively engage with customers along logical points in the customer journey.
- Monitor trends and identify opportunities to automate customer touchpoints in each customer lifecycle phase.
- Work with cross-functional partners with Genesys to develop and evolve Customer Journeys Maps define robust, efficient and scalable processes for customer engagement.
- 5+ years total experience in technology-related field
- Facility in using digital channels to effectively communicate and engage with customers who are using technology services
- Familiarity with automation of business processes and development of customer self-service environments
- Experience in working with a team to identify process failures and improvements, and continuously improve business processes
- Experience with working in on-line communities and social-networking platforms
- Familiarity with all things CX (industry and technology)
- Strong team player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation skills - both written and verbal
- Strong aptitude, great attitude and high willingness to learn
- Leadership ability that unifies, influences and inspires cross-functional teams to meet the changing needs of customers
- Experience with productivity tools including PowerPoint/Excel/Word, with Salesforce and Gainsight, and on-line communities and social media platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bonus Qualification: Experience as a user of PureCloud and/or competing or equivalent products
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Back to top