Customer Success Academy Training Specialist-Remote US
The goal of the Training Specialist for the Customer Success Academy (CS Academy) is to administer and drive program enrollment for the Academy, which offers an array of innovative and diverse learning opportunities for employee development and organizational enrichment.
The Specialist will leverage technology and expertise across Genesys to improve and enhance learning and skills development so that every single role has the knowledge, tools, and skills to thrive as a world class customer success professional.
The role will work closely with related functions in Genesys to create and maintain content, tools, processes, and communications. They partner with CS Academy Director and Program owners to implement pre-defined programs, courses, and learning plans, while ensuring operational excellence in the program delivery.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Ensure enrollment and completion of required and recommended training
• Fulfill and design learning programs curriculums that leverage training manuals, course material, and online learning modules within the Genesys Learning Management System (LMS)
• Own Academy course management, including assignment, tracking, and badging for each program
• Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with associates, and consultations with leadership
• Coordinate cross-functionally to leverage similar management tools to ensure consistent and efficient course curriculum delivery
• Design and implement tools for tracking and publishing achievements against stated goals,
• requirements, and skill-level benchmarks
• Update the Learning Management System with CS Academy content, user groups and course assignments
• Send Academy communications to drive engagement such as new course, achievement, and program announcements
• Create and execute on a comprehensive feedback and improvement program
• Assist with program measurements and reporting needs, trend and root cause analysis, data audits, and quality reviews
• Respond to inquiries on learning programs, systems, and requirements, and escalate issues as needed to ensure timely response and resolutions
• 3+ years' experience in training and development, education, or human resources
• Bachelor's degree in a human resources, education, or instructional design related field
• Experience with learning management systems is needed (preferably Docebo)
• Experience with authoring tools (Articulate Rise) is a plus
• Familiarity with CX industry and technology is desired
• Experience with productivity tools including PowerPoint/Excel/Word, and Learning platforms
• Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize to meet required timelines
• Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
• Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Should be able to develop accurate and meaningful written materials for a global team
• Ability to apply creativity when developing new training materials or approaches to learning
• Previous education content creation experience preferred
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Positive attitude and high willingness to learn
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top