Corporate Service Administrator
Job Title: Corporate Service Lead/Facilities Lead, Australia
Location: Sydney, Australia - APAC
The Corporate Service Lead/Facilities Lead, Australia is responsible for the on-site and overall day-to-day management and operation of the Genesys offices in, Australia. S/He will assure the functions of the Corporate Services Department to provide an efficient and safe working environment for employees and their activities by using best business practices to manage resources, services and process to meet the needs of our employees and maintain a strong focus on customer service.
- Manage projects – lease process, space and workplace programming, planning, design, budgeting and project supervision
- Furniture planning, ordering and installation
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to improve overall space functionality to meet the needs of team members, teams and processes so the objectives of the Company are met
- Communicate with internal customers to discern space needs and recommends and coordinates solutions
- Manage individual, department and organizational moves and relocations as needed.
- Maintain relationship with IT team members to ensure high level of customer service to employees
- Communicate and uphold office policies, procedures and standards
- Contributor in completing employee request utilizing facilities tracking system when necessary
- Perform general duties as needed
- 6 years or more of related experience
- Experience managing projects dealing with new office space reconfiguration and office consolidation
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude with an emphasis on quality customer service and satisfaction
- Must be organized, have the ability to multi-task space projects with attention to detail and handle stress well
- Vision for improving and enhancing work environments – forethought.
- Proficiency in computer applications, with emphasis on MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook). Design and/or facilities/space management applications desired
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with team members and external contacts and to work effectively in a team environment
- Project Management background a plus
- Travel to remote locations when required
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Skype for business and/or Pure Cloud proficiency
- Role may involve moving of objects weighing 10-25lbs #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top