Consulting Sales Director
Genesys is the market leader in multi-channel customer experience (CX) and contact center solutions in the cloud and on-premises. We help brands of all sizes make great CX great business. The Genesys Customer Experience Platform powers optimal customer journeys consistently across all touch points, channels and interactions to turn customers into brand advocates. Genesys is trusted by over 4,500 customers in 80 countries to orchestrate more than 100 million digital and voice interactions each day.
A Consulting Sales Director for Professional Services provides leadership in identifying strategic business opportunities for the organization to generate revenue and achieve sales objectives. This position requires a person who has the ability to recognize opportunities, along with the sales experience to successfully negotiate and close deals.
Responsibilities / Job Duties
The Consulting Sales Director is responsible for implementing Professional Services business development strategy, identifying new business opportunities, maintaining key relationships and negotiating and closing business deals. This position will have quarterly financial targets (bookings and project profitability) that must be met in order for the organization to attain projected revenue and build consulting services backlog.
In this role the primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Align with Account Executives and other Sales leadership as a member of the Genesys pursuit teams.
- Pursue sales leads and prospective clients
- Network and develop strong business relationships. Contribute to strategic and tactical planning for the professional services
- Build client relationships, delivering presentations and proposals
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions & customer buying strategies in order to negotiate and close business deals
- Generate pipeline of services orders to attain financial objectives
- Bachelor's degree (BS, BA), Computer Technology, related technical discipline, or equivalent professional technical experience and two years related experience; or Master in Business Administration and related experience.
5 years in a business setting with at least three years of experience in a customer-facing sales in a business solutions telecommunications environment
- Ability to work effectively both individually and with a team
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven success in sales — lead generation, acquisitions, and relationship management.
- Able to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations
- Salesforce experience
- PMP, PRINCE2, Six Sigma, Lean Process or other methodology and Project Management Certification preferred.
Special Position Requirements
- Travel 25% - 50% to customers and deliver presentations. #LI-MP1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top