Compliance Specialist (L&D)
Position: Compliance Specialist
Summary of the Position :
We are looking for a Compliance Training Specialist to ensure our employees are effectively trained on all global legal requirements, contractual requests, and in-house best-practice policies. This experienced project manager will own all aspects of compliance training in partnership with legal, HR, and cross-functional departments. This person will take strategic ownership of deadlines, vendor relationships, LMS assignments/reporting, and overall compliance training activities at Genesys. Supports other functional compliance initiatives at the direction of the Head of Compliance, and the Head of Global Learning.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Collaborate with the Global Head of Ethics & Compliance and HR to develop and implement an annual compliance communication program and plan.
• Perform an annual analysis, review and update, of compliance training to ensure consistency for Genesys employee compliance needs.
• Work with external vendors, legal team, and cross-functional groups to identify compliance training needs. Source new vendors when needed.
• Manage and build a collaborative network of relationships with all functional areas and regions to identify areas of risk or compliance knowledge deficiency and develop compliance training improvement recommendations.
• Load launch and track compliance training courses in our internal LMS "GenED".
• Review and communicate training performance and run reports for compliance-specific training.
• Support the global compliance function on training initiatives and facilitate cross-functional team meetings on a project-by-project basis.
• Keep current on regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
• Field and respond to requests from functional areas with data to support internal and external training audits and government requests for proof of compliance.
• Keeps global compliance calendar up-to-date as well as regular business partner compliance meetings, project deliverables and other day-to-day compliance needs.
Qualifications / Skills Required and Preferred:
• Some knowledge of the industry standards and regulations.
• Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other databases.
• Experience with learning management systems and e-learning vendor relationships a plus.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with applicable privacy and security rules and regulations, including HIPAA.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Back to top