Compliance Analyst, Cloud
The Purecloud Security & Compliance organization ensures the security and compliance of Purecloud from initial design to Production by way of security policy, processes, and procedure standards definition, assessment/audit and certification, operation and continuous monitoring of cloud based security infrastructure.
Successful candidates for this role must be very comfortable with evaluating, documenting, and creating remediation plans for multiple compliance requirements in a fast-paced organization. Candidates will be expected to participate in new compliance efforts, as well as maintain existing compliance obligations. A background in owning, and managing the day-to-day compliance operations, including auditing, risk assessment policy/procedure review, and maintaining status of controls is required.
The individual in this role is also expected to participate in and support various department activities which may include: the development and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, and standards; training, and awareness activities; review and respond to security requirements and inquiries regarding existing or proposed solutions.
- Conduct and lead comprehensive assessments of information security and privacy policies and procedures against applicable regulations, laws, policies and standards. Assessments should include GAP analysis, recommendations and prioritize enhancements to the security and privacy infrastructure to remove or mitigate risk.
- Perform Compliance Risk Assessments for vendors, products, services or processes
- Work with Information Security, Engineering and Operations teams to define and document security standards and controls required to meet various regulatory and compliance guidelines and directives.
- Evaluate and audit security control systems to address requirements.
- Identify control deficiencies and make appropriate recommendations.
- Provide expert guidance to Development & Operations on the appropriate selection, design, implementation, and configuration of security controls.
- Provide expert guidance on implementation and operation of Change Management.
- Revise and maintain a library of information security and privacy policies, standards and guidelines covering all areas within the environment.
- Engage with Infrastructure and/or Architect Teams to assess the security risk of proposed projects and system/application modifications
- Collaborate with management, the legal department, facilities staff, and applicable law enforcement agencies to manage and remediate security vulnerabilities and incidents
- Understand & comply with HIPAA Security and Privacy Laws
- Adhere to Interactive Intelligence Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Experience in compliance auditing in Public Cloud environments (Amazon Web Services preferred).
- One or more Information Security Certifications: CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) or other security certification/accreditation desirable but not required.
- Strong knowledge of security technologies and architecture, including encryption, cloud network security design, security group configuration, intrusion detection, data loss prevention and application security
- Well-developed change management skills. Effective in working across organizational boundaries to build a case for changes, and to execute on the change plan - from strategy through to ongoing operation and process improvement.
- Experience auditing domestic and international information security standards (e.g., ISO 27001/27002, SSAE16/ ISAE 3402, PCI DSS, HIPAA, FEDRAMP, etc.) preferred
- Project management
- Proficiency with Linux server operating systems desired.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good balance of technical competence and people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
- Complex problem-solving and analytical skills
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner
- Communicates regularly with colleagues and management
- Uses computer frequently
- Moves objects weighing 10 lbs.
- Minimal travel may be required for training
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top