Competitive Intelligence Intern
Genesys is looking for a highly-analytical and energetic individual who can assist the competitive intelligence group in developing competitive insights and content that will help the broader Genesys team better position the company and its products in the market place.
This role will work closely with sales, product management, and the rest of the marketing team to develop competitive insights and content. This work will include research around the market for specific solutions, pulling and reviewing industry analyst reports, use cases and industries, and writing content for internal web pages – all with the ultimate goal of driving awareness and interest for Genesys products and educating and enabling the Genesys sales force to be more effective when competing for new deals.
- This role will support the competitive intelligence team in one or more of the following activities:
- Assist with ad hoc competitive intelligence questions as well as on-going, planned research using a range of research techniques, including primary and secondary research
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand competitive research needs and execute on delivering competitive research content
- Consult with internal and external subject matter experts and analyze and interpret industry and customer intelligence from multiple databases and industry sources
- Keep abreast of activity of select competitors: track key actions via various public and other resources.
- Create competitive battle cards for specific competitors and markets
- Edit internal videos to train the sales team on how to best compete with specific competitors
- Analyze overall market dynamics including the creation of market sizing models
About Us: Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countrieas. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top