Cloud Software Engineer - Contractor
Location: Markham ON or Indianapolis, IN
You will participate in the research and development of Genesys Workforce Management product with the focus on integrating backend services with cloud technologies on AWS.
- You will participate in code reviews.
- You will be doing test automation.
- You will assist with issue resolution in the existing and newly developed parts of the product.
- A background and 5 years or more in Computer Science / Engineering
- Experience with .NET stack (C#, Visual Studio, Nuget, Unit tests)
- Knowledge of AWS – S3, lambda, autoscaling, API gateway
- English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- .NET core on Linux
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture and familiarity with Swagger and JSON
- New Relic, DataDog, Application Insights
- Elastic Stack, Redis
- SQL, NoSQL, Document databases
- Mercurial and/or GIT
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1 #LI-LOCS
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top