Cloud Security Engineer
As a Security Engineer, you will be responsible for security monitoring and analysis of Genesys production environments, as well as implementing new security solutions. This role will also require processes/procedures to support compliance objectives.
- Monitor the security of AWS environments.
- Monitor application and system activity logs for potential threats.
- Perform internal/external vulnerability assessments and work with development teams on remediations.
- Respond to security events, analyze, and escalate where appropriate.
- Support compliance audits with generation of evidence and/or demonstration of system settings & controls.
- Understand & comply with PCI, HIPAA Security and Privacy Laws.
- Adhere to Genesys' Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- 2+ years post-eductaion experience in industry.
- Understanding of fundamental security practices.
- Familiarity with common vulnerability scanners, e.g. Nessus, OpenVAS.
- Familiarity with common IDS solutions, e.g. Snort, Suricata.
- Familiarity with SIEM solutions.
- Experience with AWS, Linux, and networking concepts.
- Detail oriented and systematic.
- BS, MS in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience.
- One or more of the following:
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with CI/CD environments
- Programming experience, for example in Python, Node.js, Java.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-BJ1
Back to top