Client Sales Director
Genesys is the world's leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today's customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Location : Chennai
A Localization Engineer is responsible for the technical tasks involved with the software product localization.
- Identifies and prepares files for localization and then technically validates them after they are returned from translation.
- Troubleshoots bugs; performs fixes or creates software change requests for internal software developers for internationalization issues.
- Participates in the improvement of localization processes on projects.
- Works with the localization testing team on localization issues.
- Works with internal software developers on internationalization issues.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Computer Technology or related field.
- Knowledge of the software development process and environment, including source code management.
- Experience with localization tools such as PASSOLO and Catalyst preferred.
- Experience with C, C , C#, and scripting languages preferred.
- Experience with Windows Installer for localization preferred.
- Familiar with Unicode and differences in character sets, fonts, and date/time formats used in various languages.
- Detail-oriented and be able to grasp the "big picture" of product functionality and localization goals.
- Ability to excel in a self-motivated and self-directed environment.
- Ability to work in a team to meet critical deadlines.
- Communicates regularly with peers and management
- Uses computer frequently
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top