Business Systems Analyst
The Applications Administrator will be responsible for the administration of corporate Applications NetSuite/Salesforce.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve applications administration issues using best practices.
- Communicate with relevant departments on problem status and interact with key domain experts to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Escalate problems to internal Applications team for detailed analysis and recommend corrective action.
- Document support and monitoring processes, and troubleshooting solutions.
- Create users/workflows and reports in NetSuite.
- Create users/workflows and reports in Salesforce.
- Manage Salesforce/NetSuite deployments provided by the development team.
- Manage SOX dashboards and reports.
- 1 year of working experience with Netsuite.
- 1 year of working experience with User Management and Salesforce administration.
- Netsuite trained and certification.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Accounting/Sales best practices and NetSuite accounting processes.
- An attention to detail required balancing multiple priorities.
- NetSuite or Salesforce certification is a plus
- Experience: 2-3 Years
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-GS1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top