Business Systems Analyst
The Applications Administrator will be responsible for the administration of corporate Applications NetSuite/Salesforce.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve applications administration issues using best practices.
- Communicate with relevant departments on problem status and interact with key domain experts to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Escalate problems to internal Applications team for detailed analysis and recommend corrective action.
- Document support and monitoring processes, and troubleshooting solutions.
- Create users/workflows and reports in NetSuite.
- Create users/workflows and reports in Salesforce.
- Manage Salesforce/NetSuite deployments provided by the development team.
- Manage SOX dashboards and reports.
- 1 year of working experience with Netsuite.
- 1 year of working experience with User Management and Salesforce administration.
- Netsuite trained and certification.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Accounting/Sales best practices and NetSuite accounting processes.
- An attention to detail required balancing multiple priorities.
- NetSuite or Salesforce certification is a plus
- Experience: 2-3 Years
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 4,700 customers in 120 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.#LI-GS1
Back to top