Business Operations Director
- Daly City, CA
Genesys Business Operations is seeking a talented individual to help the team solve some of the most pressing and challenging business problems at one of the largest private B2B software companies in the Bay Area.
Serving our customers first, the Business Operations team works at the intersection of the most important issues facing the company. Our mission is to define and drive strategic and operational improvements across the company such as, revenue generation & protection programs, operational improvement initiatives, and M&A integration.
The Biz Ops team strives to:
- Be the company's connective tissue, so cross-functional teams work effectively with shared objectives
- Use data to provide insight and use insight to drive actions
- Think big to solve big problems and get down to details when needed
- Be independent advisors and confidential counselors to build trust
- Work humbly and embrace ambiguity
- Delight customers and co-workers
- Get things done!
Candidate must have experience in Software and specifically Cloud/SaaS Strategy and Operations including Transformation and Change Management !
The Business Operations Director will regularly interact with senior management and executives on strategy, planning and operational execution:
- Planning and execution for transformation and operational improvement initiatives in support of the Executive committee
- Facilitation of leadership strategic planning activities, including leading the development and maintenance of corporate dashboards
- Program management and coordination of top value creation initiatives
- Identification of unmet or underserved needs of the organization, continuously evaluate, minimize complexities, optimize and improve processes
- Participate in forums for collaboration to leverage best of breed sharing, perform root cause analysis and cross functional remediation and improvements
This individual will interface with numerous internal groups (all levels of management) and must be able to quickly form productive and positive working relationships with staff with varying technical and business backgrounds and skill levels across cross-functional organizations.
- Quantitative Bachelor degree - MBA preferred (but not required)
- 10+ years of working experience (consulting or banking backgrounds a plus)
- Advanced financial, and business acumen
- Strong analytics and structured problem-solving skills
- Ability to think outside the box and be highly creative
- Perfect communication skills with superior presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively at all levels internally and externally
- High Emotional intelligence
- Strong attention to details, with ability to drill down into very tactical considerations to ensure accuracy in deliverables
- Self-starter and autonomous, ability to multi-task, work independently, prioritize and get things done
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, human relations and organization skills
- Positive attitude, team player
Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com , Twitter , Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn , and the Genesys blog .
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1
Back to top