Business Operations Associate
Genesys Business Operations is seeking an associate to help the team solve the most pressing and challenging business problems of the biggest Pre-IPO B2B software company of the Bay Area. The team is at the center of accelerating Genesys' ability to deliver against its strategy and financial goals by creating the next generation of Customer Experience platform. The team is at the forefront of Genesys operational excellence, business analytics, and leading transformation initiatives. The scope of the transformation initiatives starts from the strategy formulation and all the way through to pure execution enablement, while partnering closely with the leaders of the company.
The Business Operations (BizOps) associate will regularly interact with senior management and executive levels on strategy, planning and operational execution with other team members of Business Operations. The ideal candidate is comfortable deriving meaning and relevance from imperfect information based on raw data that often needs to be cleaned and completed by interviews and operational investigations.
- Facilitation of leadership strategic planning activities, including leading the development and maintenance of corporate dashboards
- Program management and coordination of top value creation initiatives
- Identification of unmet or underserved needs of the organization, continuously evaluate, minimize complexities, optimize and improve processes.
- Participate in forums for collaboration to leverage best of breed sharing, perform root cause analysis and cross functional remediation and improvements.
This individual will interface with numerous internal groups (all levels of management) and must be able to quickly form productive and positive working relationships with staff with varying technical and business backgrounds and skill levels across cross-functional organizations.
- Quantitative Bachelor degree
- Strong analytics and structured problem solving skills
- Advanced financial, and business acumen
- Perfect communication skills
- High Emotional intelligence
- Strong attention to details, with ability to drill down into very tactical considerations to ensure accuracy in deliverables
- Self starter and autonomous, ability to multi-task, work independently, prioritize and get things done #LI-TM1
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-TL1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top