Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will be an integral member of the Business Intelligence team in Genesys IT group. The BI team is chartered with defining and executing an enterprise business intelligence strategy. This includes BI tool implementation, data optimization, and content access/distribution in a partnership with business and IT stakeholders. The Business Intelligence Developer will help us on our journey to become a more data driven company.
Contact Center Modernization, Genesys Cloud, Self Service, Continuous Workforce Optimization, Enterprise Workload Management, Call Center Software, Proactive Customer Communications, Cloud Contact Center, Customer Experience Software
- Develop reports, dashboards and visualizations
Create report mockups from business requirements.
- Develop and execute ETL workflows and scripts
- Design, enhance and maintain data models
- Work with technical and business teams to assess requirements and define appropriate technical solutions
- Provide guidance and insight on BI development techniques.
- Promote and facilitate the development of self-service capabilities for the business in the access and reporting of business data.
- Provide global support and train users on BI tools and methodologies.
- Stay abreast of new and emerging BI and Data technologies
- Identify and implement industry best practices.
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional team
- Experience in Java, Java API development
- Experience in MySQL and MS SQL
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Wave analytics a plus
- Technical aggressiveness, demonstrated ability to learn new technologies
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to innovate and to effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner.
- Proven customer service and support focus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field required.
- 7 years of work related experience required in Business Intelligence (dashboard development & ad-hoc reporting), data warehousing, ETL development, Data integration, data modeling (physical & logical models) and data visualization
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top