Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst is part of the Marketing Operations and Insights team. The incumbent will work with global marketing operations team on maintenance of reports, dashboards, and underlying data to support business intelligence and marketing systems and data.
- SQL Data modeling and scripting – maintain and update SQL Scripts that build marketing analytics data model
- Dashboard development
- Documentation of business requirement and processes
- Data pulls for ad hoc requests and projects
- Automation and enhancement of regular data maintenance jobs
- Special projects as directed by Sales and Sales Operations management
- College Degree preferred
- 1 year of related experience
- Experience with SQL queries and scripting
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
- Inductive and deductive reasoning
- Flexible and adaptable
- Communicates regularly with management
- Uses computer frequently
- Works expanded hours/shifts to support all sales regions globally
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via hhttp://www.genesys.com/ Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top