Genesys has a great opportunity for an experienced Benefits Specialist to join our HR team. The Benefits Specialist will administer benefits programs for Genesys employees while providing a high level of customer service to employees with their benefits related issues. We are seeking a highly organized, detail oriented individual who can perform multiple tasks successfully in a fast-paced environment. Must be a self-motivated individual who also works well as part of a team. Strengths should include an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and building positive working relationships with employees, vendors and peers. Adaptability, initiative and willingness to participate in cross-functional HR projects and back up other team members is a must.
- Administer benefits programs, including medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k)
- Ensure full legal compliance with federal, state, and local regulations related to benefits, such as ERISA, HIPAA and COBRA
- Assist all levels of employees with benefits related issues
- Work with external vendors to resolve discrepancies and issues
- Process benefits eligibility, enrollments, changes, terminations
- Reconcile monthly benefits premiums
- Support 401(k) administration, lead communication efforts, and coordinate semi-annual 401(k) committee meetings
- Ensure compliance with all discrimination testing and 5500 filing for 401(k)
- Conduct weekly new hire orientation
- Maintain employee benefits files and HRIS records, including benefits database management
- Maintain benefits information on HR intranet
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) and 1-3 years benefits administration required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong program and vendor management skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent customer service and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Oracle and ADP experience a plus
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry’s #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via http://www.genesys.com/, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Product Line Manager
Nitin manages a diverse portfolio of Genesys products that help a variety of the companies they work with bring the customer experience into the digital world.
Back to top