Associate Software Engineer, QA
AnAssociate Software Engineer in Test is a developer responsible for buildingautomated tests that verify system functionality and user experience. They leverage best practices to ensure software quality in a fast pacedenvironment.
- Develops automated tests based on system and user requirements
- Triages failed automated test executions and reports defects when appropriate
- Writes and executes manual tests of api's early in the development process
- Maintains automated test jobs in an automated deployment pipeline
- Familiar with the architecture, design, and customer use cases for their team's services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Technology, Networking and Systems Administration, or Computer Science or equivalent in work experience
DesiredSkills: (order by priority)
- Understanding of best practices for system-level, integration, and API-level test case design with multi-tier web applications
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working with version control systems (Git)
- Object Oriented design patterns
- Experience with agile testing methodologies and best practices for continuous deployment
- Managing an environment with Amazon Web Services EC2, S3, SQS, DynamoDB, and OpsWorks
- Web user interface test automation with Selenium
- Monitoring service health, and diagnosing problems using technologies like New Relic, Jenkins, Ansible, CloudWatch, and Sumo Logic
- Familiarity with Linux
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL data models
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Manager of Support Architects
Olga leads a team of technical experts in the Customer Care Department who focus on the successful optimization of Genesys deployments both locally and in the cloud.
Back to top