Associate Software Engineer
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, self-motivated with a deep understanding of the Object-Oriented Programming paradigm. The position will require a thorough understanding of modern software development techniques and must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills. The candidate must show the capacity to work in an enterprise software development environment, use source control tools effectively, coordinate with various team which includes but not limited to quality assurance, customer support, documentation, localization and project management. To be effective the candidate must be self-motivated, work well in a team and independently and be a good communicator. You will be working in a Development Team and running automated regression tests. As part of this team your primary responsibilities include but not restricted to investigating software defects, implementing the code changes to fix defects and developing new automated test for future product features.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; or relevant, proven industry experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in software product development / maintenance.
- Experience in object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, debugging and diagnostic skills.
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Experience with Angular JS framework.
- Experience with debugging tools and techniques.
- Experience debugging web applications and services.
- Familiarity with any relational databases (transactional and non-transactional).
- Familiarity with Test Complete or other automated testing tools.
About us : Genesys ® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Back to top