Associate Software Engineer
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Department & Team: CTO – Application Platform
Reports to: Senior Director, Development
Location: France - Brest
We are looking for an enthusiastic Devops engineer to join our engineering team. If you are looking for opportunities to develop your technical skills and grow your career, we currently have an exciting opening for you.
You will be a key member of the team responsible for developing and maintaining our pipeline infrastructure, allowing to produce and deploy our Web Front Ends continuously. You will be responsible for tracking pipeline state, maintaining pipeline, and improving it. You will help others to put in place proper hooks to guaranty quality of commits. You will support Test team with Pipeline infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Practical experience with Python and Java
- Experience with DBs such as MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres, or non-relational DBs such as Cassandra or redis, or dynamodb
- Strong backgound in Linux
- Some Devops experience
- Some Experience with Source control such as GIT and Mercurial.
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a distributed multicultural team
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong team player who enjoys collaborating with others.
- A strong interest in building and operating a world class continuous delivery pipeline
- Some Docker knowledge
- Knowledge in full-stack development.
- Knowledge in Amazon AWS
- Experience with Server Less architecture.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. #LI-DK1
Meet Some of Genesys's Employees
Chief People Officer
I believe in the golden rule. That means treating others the way i would want to be treated and that philosophy and that approach is through the entire human resources organization.
Back to top