Associate Software Engineer
- Serilingampalle, India
Genesys is looking for a highly motivated Associate Software Engineer to help build out a next gen Analytics Platform for our communications platform that is better than the best-of-breed solutions currently out in the market. Our communications platform allows customers to create customer engagement and real-time monitoring solutions for contact centers.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, self-motivated and a strong developer that has interest in working on data processing systems with large datasets, low latency and high concurrency. You should have deep interest or prior knowledge of distributed data processing architectures like Hadoop, Map-Reduce, Distributed queues, Real-time Stream Data Processing frameworks like Spark and NoSQL data stores. You must have a flair and passion for solving hard problems related to large data sets.
- Work on a team employing agile strategies in order to meet delivery dates and other goals.
- Develop Data Processing frameworks that handle large amounts of streaming data with very low latency
- Take ownership of features from prototype / mockups and design documents through to acceptance testing.
- Must be committed to continuous learning, experimenting and applying cutting edge techniques, technologies, and software paradigms
- Participate in Design and implementation of analytics products using a combination of technologies
- A very fast learner with experience across several programming languages and technologies, with the ability to quickly become an expert on new technologies and approaches.
- 1-2 years of experience in a development role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a reputed institution
- Solid concepts in Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Design.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning
- High degree of expertise in one or more programming languages like Java
- Working knowledge of Distributed Data Processing Framework
- Some exposure to AWS services.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Genesys® powers more than 25 billion of the world's best customer experiences each year. We put the customer at the center of everything we do and passionately believe that great customer engagement drives great business outcomes. More than 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries trust the industry's #1 customer experience platform to orchestrate omnichannel customer journeys that eliminate silos and build lasting relationships. With a strong track record of innovation and a never-ending desire to be first, Genesys is the only company recognized by top industry analysts as a leader in both cloud and on-premise customer engagement solutions. Connect with Genesys via www.genesys.com, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and the Genesys blog.
Back to top